“The SIP is a crucial part for building a student’s practical knowledge and sharpening his/her skills and talent.
SIP offer management students practical exposure to working in a corporate environment.
Kapil Jain has been shortlisted as one of the 4 students to go to California.
JK Business School is consistently being ranked as a Top 10 B-School in India across relevant parameters.
- Excellence in Education Award by Competition Success Review (CSR) in April 2015
- Best Management College for Infrastructure-2015 Award by Centre for Education Growth and Research (CEGR) in April 2015
- Ranked 24th among top emerging B-School of Excellence in India by GHRDC-CSR survey, 2014
- Ranked 5th in Haryana ,Top B-School by GHRDC-CSR survey, 2014
- Promising B-School award ( All India) by Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd., January, 2013
- Ranked ‘A++’ Category B-School of India by Business India, November, 2013
- Top Institute of India Award by Competition Success Review, March, 2012
- Rated ‘A2’ by Indian Management, September, 2012
- A+++ Business School Category Award by Just Careers Survey, January, 2011