Throughout changing times, JKBS has grown and prospered to contribute more to the society.
To be a globally recognized, socially righteous, environment friendly, trusted and innovative institution of excellence.
Have a technology adept environment, Develop socially and environmentally sensitive managers with global vision.
Delivering Excellence, Promoting Creativity, Taking Responsibility, Practicing Honesty.
2 Years Full Time
Curated with industry experts which goes beyond the run-of-the-mill managerial knowledge and equips future managers with multidisciplinary specializations along with business mindset and focused strategic development.
Announcement for upcoming undergraduate and post graduate programs will be made soon.
3 Years Full Time
Envisaged to provide you with interdisciplinary learnings, multifaceted skills and promote business decision making to ensure your grooming to pursue management and entrepreneurial ambitions.
Last date of application submission 30 Jan 2022
Apply below to study at the corporate hub of India with strong industry exposure and high grade tech savvy curriculum that will prepare you for a global career.
Millennium city, home to more than 600 MNCs, one of the fastest growing top commercial hub for young professionals studded with plethora of opportunities in all fields, profession to hobbies, art & culture!
Get insight into the corporate world with practical, real-world experiences.
Explore experiential learning with industry veterans and their journeys to success.
Connect, Network and Grow with 1500+ successful alumni across the globe.
Add wings to your career with skills for meticulous placement opportunities.
September 21, 2021
November 18, 2021
We’re excited to announce that JK Business School (JKBS) has been ranked in the A2 Band: Instituti...
JKBS accepts only Online Registrations for the admission process and you can apply on our website www.apply.jkbschool.org.
JK Education Foundation
JK Business School, JK Chowk, 1200 mtrs on Damdama Lake Road, Off- Sohna Expressway Gurugram, Haryana
Syllabus is more dynamic and enriched with the current industry requirements.When an institute secures autonomy they design their own curriculum to be taught instead of following outdated university syllabus. PGDM Syllabus is updated by regular industry interface.PGDM syllabus is modified by the Institute to keep in tune with industry and placement related demands. PGDM Courses are more industry relevant, up-to-date as compared to MBA Course hence more appropriate for making you job ready and getting good placement.
This institute is an Autonomous body Approved by AICTE, hence it provides the PGDM programme as approved by AICTE and not a degree from a University.
The nomenclature for the two courses is different, degree offered by universities is MBA Degree and AICTE approved colleges offer PGDM.
PGDM courses are more industry focussed and corporate relevant due to the curriculum designed by Industry experts with more focus on Application based learning.
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)- body of Ministry of HRD, Govt of India is our Approval body and all the functioning is regulated by them.
UGC has no role to play on the PGDM programme and is the governing body of universities
AIU is just an association of Indian universities and also has no role in PGDM programme.
This ranking is based on industry interaction by the institute and is the best indicator for placements. This confirms the active participation of various companies in the functioning of the institute.
● Curriculum designed by Industry Experts, professionals and Subject matter Experts.
● Associated with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), London, U.K. as Knowledge partners.
● Student – Centered – Learning Pedagogy.
● Value Added and Job Oriented Courses (Trending Skills & Industry focused) e.g. Digital Marketing, Web Analytics, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics
● Industry Mentors steering a holistic student development.
● Evolution of Learning through various Clubs & Committees, Industrial Visits, Workshops etc.
● Tie-up with CII for strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
● Real-time Live projects with Industry partners (LIVE PROJECTS with companies like Safe Express, Republic Motors, United Colors of Benetton, Aditya Birla Group etc.) and Real Time tracking of Summer Internship Projects with deep involvement from Industry and Institute, converting internships into PPOs.
● Foreign Collaborations-
o UBC Sauder School of Business,University of British Columbia and JK Business School to conduct a Joint Management Development programme in 2017.
o California State University-Monterey Bay and JK Business School have been sharing a long history of Academic Collaboration which includes Student and Faculty Exchange, Joint Research and other academic activities every year.
o Tomorrow's India and JK Business School extends an experiential Learning visit to Singapore every year under the Tomorrow's Knowledge Global Young Leaders Programme.
● “Govind Hari Singhania Global Immersion Programme” for eligible Students to study abroad.
● JKBS Scholarship schemes for meritorious students
● Verbal and Written English Communication, Business Writing
● Additional Certificate Courses.
● In-campus fully secured AC residential facility with 24*7 Power supply
● Personality Development (outbound exercises & psychometric tests).
● Digital Library & Information centre with more than 1000 e-journals, Computer centre, State-of-art Digital Lecture Halls, Auditorium with a capacity of 1000+, Fully equipped gymnasium, Medical Facility, Spacious Cafeteria, various Sports and Recreation facilities.