A PGDM is a very valuable course that opens up your mind and prepares you for the upcoming challenges in business. Apart from the development of skills and knowledge for better growth perspectives, what PGDM gives you is the Alumni network.
This network helps you in all the aspects of your growth from before, during and after joining the business school-
Before joining the PGDM program-
1. By seeking the guidance of alumni from various schools, you can know whether PGDM is for you or not.
2. You can also ask about the top colleges that you must apply for.
3. During the admissions, you can also take advice from the current students as well as alumni about the admission process.
4. An intense program like PGDM may require you to seek advice from alumni or even current students about how to begin with it. By maintaining contact, you may even get guidance throughout your learning experience.
During PGDM program-
1. The alumni who are already exposed to various company environments can help you to make better career choices.
2. During course selection, it is no harm to take advice from your seniors or their networks in deciding the growing electives, extracurricular activities, optional subjects or other opportunities that the school has to offer.
3. Advice regarding the submission of the applications for off-campus recruitment.
After PGDM program-
1. The relations so formed during the program prove fruitful after the completion of the program, in procuring information regarding enhancing the career prospects.
2. The like-minded people in this network often form a start-up business with their unique ideas.
3. Even if individual plans to start a business after PGDM, one can take guidance about the latest trends or even the changes that he must make in his ideas to become the best among the rest.
4. Through the network of networks, you may be able to expand and build you relations coming from various schools or departments.
From seeking admissions in the Top Business School of Gurugram to becoming a businessman, it is the network that proves beneficial in all the aspects of your learning to working system. Therefore, one must never lack in forming networks in order to avail best opportunity in every segment of life.